Search Committee Rules & Responsibilities
Search Committee Sequence of Events
- Establish the search committee (Search Committee Rules & Responsibilities: Non-Faculty, Faculty)
- Committee Chair sets up first meeting to be attended by Director of Human Resources.
- Director of Human Resources will review the NOV, screening points, and pre-employment inquiry guide: Lawful and Unlawful, and other info.
- Finalists will be selected for phone and/or on site interviews based on screening points.
- References will be checked.
- Final selection will be made.
- All recruitment materials will be returned to the Human Resources Office.
- All other applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources Office.
Search Committee Information
|Pre-Employment Inquiry Guide (Lawful & Unlawful Questions)|
|Veteran's Preference Information|
|Sample Itinerary for on site interviews||PDFWord|
|Sample Reference Check Questions||PDFWord|