502.3 Retired Faculty
Section 500: Faculty Affairs
Effective: September 2012
Revised: October 2015
Review Date: October 2021
Responsible Party: Provost/Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Faculty members who have retired from service at Montana State University-Northern and who hold the rank of professor, associate professor, assistant professor, or instructor at the time of retirement shall be accorded the following privileges:
- Faculty library privileges
- Purchase of family activity tickets on the same basis as active faculty members.
- Parking available in any non-reserved parking space.
- Standing invitation to participate in commencement or other ceremony
- Gymnasium use privileges for individual.
- Use of Fitness Center in Student Union Building.